The good life is out there somewhere,
so stay on my arm, you little charmer
- Having a cold should be just that; a cold. Not an all over ache and constant hydration through honey and lemon. I feel rough.
- Work is just about to get really difficult, and I don’t think I’m ready yet.
- Missing out on pub night on pay day is like missing out on turkey on Christmas.
- Pay day also means some lovely things though; Lee Evans tickets, a new ASOS cardigan, and paying off my very.co.uk credit account! Tempted to get a Fuji Instax 210 too, but I can always put that on my Christmas list.
- Catching up on Mock the Week definately makes me feel a little better.
Oh, and for the record
- I love Neighbourhoods.
This man said “It’s gruesome that someone so handsome should care”
Canon EOS 600D, Yashica AE-1 (was my Dad’s when he turned 21), Lomography Fish Eye, Canon EOS 550D in the case on the right, and Canon Ixus 95 :) I took half a roll of film this morning, bit excited to be taking photos again :)